How It Works?
We know how busy you are, which is why we designed our program to be 80% virtual and at your own pace. The remaining 20% is live virtual and in-person hands-on training.
For You or Your Child
Karaz Academy empowers you to better manage you or your child’s diabetes. From daily blood glucose readings to insulin pumps, lifestyle modifications, and more.
Certificate of Completion
After each online training module, you will complete a quiz to ensure retention. You’ll receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of your training.